Saturday, January 30, 2010

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope…



2010 is the year of the doodle. Not really, but i've been a little pressured lately, lots more to do every day and not enough time to do it all :)

I'll get used to my new schedule soon enough, and i'll be popping out the full paintings soon. The show at 323 is coming up quicker and quicker.

I had a little fun today drawing A little star wars doodle and cute fruit and olives.

so here is my saturday gift to you.... cuteness.

3 comments:

NePaul Wilson said...

Haha love the little R2 doodle! I'm afraid I must agree with you, in between work, college, and other various task that I need to do to sustain a happy existence, doodling is all what January was about.

Unknown said...

Girl, you know I love me some cutesy, stylized skulls. I love cute everything. Your little poop charm sits at the base of my computer to cheer me up when I'm down. He works really well.

Oh, and the sound verification is the creepiest thing ever.

Anonymous said...

LOOOOVVVVVVVEEEE!
your chibis are so adorable!!! >///<
make sure not to overstress yourself!!!