Monday, April 27, 2009

spiders are invading my home

i seriously killed the most gigantic spider today after grabbing a sub from quiznos. as i was about to walk into my home... there it was, blocking the entrance of my doorway. i stopped in my tracks.... trying to come up with a plan of action, any plan would do. i hesitated, stared into it's eyes.... and he stared right back.

this dude was the size of a quarter in body alone... with the legs he had to be like, two inches. still frozen, i begin to panic... i can't live out in the hallway the rest of my life and i cannot be a pussy and call for help, anyone i know lives 15-20 minutes out of the way to just rush over and kill a spider.

so, finally, in a fit of hunger and fear i booked it back to my vehicle. i fumbled with the key for the trunk, cursing under my breath and my delicious mesquite chicken sub slowly getting colder the longer i'm under attack. throwing things left and right i finally come across the can i was looking for... carburetor cleaner. this should do the trick.

end of story. i ate my sub. it was exquisite. then i painted this:
i call it "dark side of the rainbow"
school tomorrow
goodnight cruel world.

No comments: