Friday, April 17, 2009

smushbox.net

So, today and yesterday, besides the usual, i spent most of my day in front of my monitor working on revamping my website to add a certain element of professionalism. important stuff. remaining positive and working hard, doing all i can to keep this going.

smushbox.net --- crystal mielcarek illustration

Painting and watching a bit of mindless television besides just to break the website tedium. sometimes you just need to give the old eyes a break from staring at a screen... by staring at another screen i guess. i really need to get myself a digital camera so i can share some love on this here blog and of course, so i can more easily get digital images of some of my bigger pieces.

Putting together separate scanned images just is not my favorite activity i guess.

Lets get some extra zzzz's tonight, interweb

No comments: